[X4U] Re: DiskWarrior is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS

Vince Lewis vplewis at mac.com
Wed Oct 12 07:10:19 PDT 2005

On Oct 12, 2005, at 6:30 AM, Jesse Leo wrote:

> Here's the thing -- I bought disk warrior about 10 months ago, to
> use with
> Panther. I'm scared to death to ever use it for Tiger, would that
> screw
> anything up? Is there an updated version I need or anything?
>
> Thanks,
> Jesse

Current version is 3.0.3. Downloadable updater is available on the
Alsoft site <http://www.alsoft.com/download.html>.
     You should take a moment to read the home page info concerning
start up CDs and newer Macs. If your current version of the DW CD
will serve as a boot volume on your mac, then the updater is all you
need. If your Mac is newer than the version of DW that you bought,
then you'll need to order a new CD--it's free for a shipping charge.
If you have a second disk or partition with a current version of OS X
on it, just put DW on it and reboot from that.
ciao,
Vince