[X4U] Clean Tiger Install

Spoolman Nancy nanc at spoolman.com
Wed Oct 12 07:52:23 PDT 2005

All you need to do is boot from the Tiger software. When it comes up
and you finally have a menu bar at the top, just go up to the menu
bar and find Disk Utility. It will bring it up. Highlight the first
thing that comes up. It's usually in a different format like: 93.2 GB
ST9100823A. Highlight that one and it will erase the hard drive and
put the two partitions into one.

nanc