[X4U] Re: Where's my enhance button for iPhoto?

Dennis R. Cohen drcohen at mac.com
Wed Oct 12 14:32:31 PDT 2005

On 10/12/05 at 1:09 PM, Crandon David <tabdave at comcast.net> transmitted
the following electronic message:

>Hello,
>
>I have the most current version of iPhoto (5.0.4) installed from the
>iLife CD.
>
>When I first installed it I was pleasantly surprised that it had good
>editing features (contrast, brightness, etc.). I used them via the
>enhance button that day.
>
>Just now when I tried to do some editing, the enhance button is
>missing. It's supposed to be right next to the sepia button, but it's
>simply not there.
>
>Any ideas anyone?
>
>Thanks,

Next to the Sepia button? Really? On my iPhoto 5 installations (3 of
them), it is the leftmost button among the third group of editing tools,
Sepia being the rightmost of that group, separated by a dividing line
from the Adjust button. From left to right I see: Rotate (divider)
Constrain, Crop (divider), Enhance, Red-Eye, Retouch, B&W, Sepia
(divider) Adjust, Done, and a pair of navigational arrows.

Contrast and Brightnes, among others (like Saturation, Tint, and
Temperature), are found in the Adjust palette. Enhance is a one-button
"Quickie."

--
Dennis R. Cohen
FileMaker Pro 8 Bible (early 2006)