[X4U] front row remote distance

Kansas Territory kansast at mac.com
Sat Oct 15 00:42:26 PDT 2005

couldn't see it anywhere on the website. Was wondering if anyone
knows anything about the distance/range on that remote ?
For example, could go say 100 ft  through a wall or two ??  :-)
If not, how about 50 feet and a wooden door ?

Been trying to figure out a solution to "this" problem for years.  I
use my computer and iTunes to provide music around the house,
including the back patio. (have speakers mounted on the patio
etc...)     and I sure would love to be able to, while on the patio
with some remote, click for NEXT SONG or adjust the VOLUME.

Kansas