[X4U] mac keyboard for windows ?

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sun Oct 16 11:39:50 PDT 2005

>Does anyone know if anyone out on the internet makes Mac style
>keyboards for a windows box ? Im after the feel of a mac keyboard,
>with the response that all mac users seem to love, but with the
>standard UK layout which most windows users are used to.
>
>Olly

I'm not sure I understand what you're after, but I use the keyboard
from my G5 2x2 on a IBM Thinkpad under WinXP.  I use a real keyboard
on the G5, the classic "Apple Extended II Keyboard" via an ADB to USB
converter, so I had the G5 keyboard laying around and decided to try
it.  For the most part it works just fine.

		Zane