[X4U] OT: H.264 on Windows

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Oct 18 01:20:42 PDT 2005

I use HandBrake to rip from iDVD images of my edited DV footage into
mpeg4.

It's French and it is the best compressor I know of. check out the
results at my site. 1mb a minute and it looks great.

<http://handbrake.m0k.org/>

--
Taylor Barcroft http://www.blogger.com/profile/11159903
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster