[X4U] Re: "Blank" email example

Tut tut at mac.com
Wed Oct 19 09:38:37 PDT 2005

I can think of at least 2 reasons this could happen:
1. Corrupted preferenses
2. Problems when redawing the page, which would explaine why the column
headers are also missing

What happens is you scroll down a page and then back up again, if possible?
If nothing changes maybe trashing the preferenses could solve the problem.

A picture might make it easier to figure out.

Tut