[X4U] Mail

alsan23 at pacbell.net alsan23 at pacbell.net
Thu Oct 20 02:36:04 PDT 2005

I think it was on this list that someone was having problem that they
could not read their mail. It has happened to me today.
My in mail shows unread mail and If I click on it mail does not open. I
have to double click and  A small window opens to read. Then I delete
and have to double click each one to read.
You only go around this world once. Enjoy the ride.
Al Grappone AMSC USN (Ret 1961) WWII, Korea
eMac OS 10.3.9  512MB 800MHz PWRPC G4 Newark CA
Epson 2450 Scanner  Epson 820 Printer  grapsan (AIM)

Listmom is trying to clean out his closets! Vintage Mac and random stuff: