[X4U] Apple Aperture target Audience?

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Thu Oct 20 09:54:48 PDT 2005

Is there an alternative to iPhoto that is faster? I've got over 10,000
photos and it is painfully slow. I heard iPhoto collects a lot of data about
a photo such as it's size and other info and that's why it runs slow. Not
totally clear on that. Anyway I don't need it to do that. I just want
something to show me what I have with speed. There's an Adobe PC only app
Album is there some Mac alternative?

Thanx

Richard