[X4U] opening wps file

bombino episimos 1belami at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 09:17:06 PDT 2005

There is one other option you may want to consider.  DataViz, the publisher
of MacLinkPlus, makes a similar program for the Windows world, called
ConversionsPlus.  It will allow a PC to read and write Mac files.  You might
suggest that your client purchase it, and "save as" to whatever Mac program
you are using.  Our secretary uses it.  If she can use it, anybody...