[X4U] iPhoto problem solved?

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sat Oct 22 12:31:53 PDT 2005

At 2:06 PM -0500 10/22/05, Linda wrote:
>Hmm. If you select only 270 photos, do you get the same error? 260? 200?
>What's the magic number at which point you no longer get the error?

You're brilliant!  You just indirectly solved my problem!  I'd not
even considered trying that, I had previously tried this, and
couldn't even burn one photo.  I tried again and was able to discover
that I could select all except for *ONE* photo in the frame and get
it to burn.  I'd been selecting "September" and "October" and then
selecting all images from that time frame.

So instead I also selected "August" as well as "September" and
"October", and then manually selected all pictures in "September" and
"October", and I was finally able to get them to burn to a CD-R!

It looks like I can finally take a bunch of the iPhoto images offline
like I want :^)  I really need to get backups made, and shrink the
size of the iPhoto library.

Thanks for the help!  This is one bizarre bug.

Zane