[X4U] Weather Screensaver?

Charles Howse chowse at charter.net
Sun Oct 23 07:18:34 PDT 2005

> On 10/22/05 6:14 PM, Charles Howse wrote:
>
>> I want a screensaver,
>
> Keep checking WeatherPop, at weatherpop.com. There was a beta screensaver
> once, and they are supposed to be working to incorporate it into a future
> release. Dunno if it will have everything that you want or not -- but
> perhaps if you ask, they can incorporate.
>
> <http://weatherpop.com/images/ss-preview.jpg> for a screenshot of the
> "coming soon".
>
> -Linda

If they get that going, it would do.  Closest thing I've found so far.
I currently use BigClock, which does nothing other than display the time,
day and date.  It doesn't spin, rotate, whirl, use a lot of CPU time or have
a rainbow of colors...it just changes position on the screen once every 60
seconds.  Now if it would just add "Cloudy 60*", it would be perfect!

I can't believe that no one has written a screensaver that will do this yet!