[X4U] Subversion not working for me.

Eugene list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Sun Oct 23 17:10:52 PDT 2005

On Sun, Oct 23, 2005 at 11:19:56AM CDT, Robert Nicholson <robert at elastica.com> wrote:
:
: Some time ago I setup Subversion
:
: :~/Programming/Objective-C robert$ svn --version
: svn, version 1.2.0 (Release Candidate 2)
:    compiled May  2 2005, 11:22:01
:
: I tried to import all the Developer Examples and then check them out
:
: I see this before it's completed the final checkout.
:
: svn: Unexpected end of svndiff input
:
: I also have SCPlugin enabled in the Finder.

Not enough information.  Where did you install it from?
Is the installation the most recent release?  Is it current
with the current version of OS X on your Mac, or is it for
a previous version of OS X that is no longer on your Mac?

--
Eugene
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/