[X4U] palm desktop / the missing sync / ical

alexandre mac.k at a2k.ch
Fri Oct 28 14:43:24 PDT 2005

good evening!

i need a calendar and contact organiser and therefor am of thinking
of re-using my palm m100 (16mhz, 2mb ram, palm os 3.5… whao!).

last time i used it (os 10.1 or 10.2 i don't remember) i had
synchronisation problems, events and contacts would be duplicated and
not only copied, etc, etc. quickly i had a mess in ical and on the
palm and so i stopped using it.

are things better now? how does palm desktop handle my multiple
calendars? into which ical calendars do events entered on my palm go?

on the other hand, i'm thinking of buying myself a second hand pocket
pc (yeah, i know… but i don't believe in palm anymore). does the
missing sync handle things well?

thanks for any info!

alexandre
:: 17" 1.5ghz powerbook / 512mb / 80gb / X.4.2 ::