[X4U] Re: Lack of sleep

Ted Burton egburton at cableone.net
Thu Sep 1 19:09:39 PDT 2005

At 5:09 PM -0700 on 9/1/05, RR spoke about Re: [X4U] Re: Lack of sleep thusly:

>In the mean time, Apple has gone backwards in many areas.  If you
>haven't run into the bugs yet, you will, unless you're a superficial
>user (mostly office automation, mail/web/wp/spreadsheet).

Guess I'm superficial, practised law on a Mac since the MacPlus back
in 1980-something-early.  Now working in a Church and doing
mediation, and still using a Mac, now a mini.  Every Mac has always
worked like a charm for me writing, web, e-mail.  And web serving and
e-mail serving. Just your every day stuff that describes what I would
wager over 90% of all computer users do.

A few hard disks have died.

Apple has yet to bite me software wise.

No sleep problems with the Mac mini. Using 10.4.2.