[X4U] Re:What about widgets I wanna know

Michael Winter winter at mac.com
Fri Sep 2 11:29:51 PDT 2005

On Sep 2, 2005, at 12:47 PM, Linda wrote:

> On 9/2/05 12:43 PM, Rod Buchanan wrote:
>

>> Type "Dashboard" into the "Filter" box and you should see them.
>>

> Odd. I know they are running, I can F12 and see them.
>
> Not a one shows up when I type Dashboard into the filter box; all
> processes
> is selected in the dropdown.

You could just view "My Processes". They should end with
"DashboardClient". For example, some of mine are:

Dictionary DashboardClient
US Weather Plus DashboardClient
Unit Converter DashboardClient
World Clock DashboardClient

And, just FYI, they're all using 0.00% CPU and the biggest (the
weather one) is using 12.97 MB of Real Memory. I have to wonder, if
its not an issue with specific widgets loading run-time environments
or whole loads of frameworks.

-Mike