[X4U] Re: Lack of sleep

TjL lists at tntluoma.com
Fri Sep 2 10:53:18 PDT 2005

...... Original Message .......
On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 17:34:05 -0700 (PDT) "Zane H. Healy"
<healyzh at aracnet.com> wrote:
>I'm not alone in having *MAJOR* issues with them re-dumping Appletalk
>support.  This is preventing some people from upgrading, and some of them
>are planning on moving to Windows.

that's their choice...as foolish and immature as it seems to me.  They'l
find 2 dozen annoyances for every 1 in Mac OS X.

Mac users are impossible to please, and the "I'll move to Windows" threat
won't help.

FWIW there's an app out there that is supposed to make NFS on mac easier.
I haven't tried it myself, I think I saw it on versiontracker