VNC (was: Looking at platforms objectively [X4U])

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Sat Sep 3 07:12:18 PDT 2005

On a similar note, that's what I miss the most about OS 9:  VNC
performance was an order of magnitude better, even across a modem,
than it is on OSX.  I guess I have always attributed it to how much
more complex the GUI is on OS X than on OS 9, but I seem to remember
a MUCH more usable VNC experience with OS 9

Michael