[X4U] digital cameras

Matt Gregory vdub.grego at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 10:52:52 PDT 2005

If you use iPhoto, you might want to check out
http://www.apple.com/macosx/upgrade/cameras.html for supported RAW
formats.  I was able to import RAW formatted pics from my PowerShot
S30, but had to jump through a few hoops which escape my memory right
now.  Not a big issue, but maybe one that could help if you're down to
a few options and find one isn't supported.

matt.