[X4U] Sound pref pane icon incorrect

Wayne Clodfelter wayne at troutnc.com
Tue Sep 6 07:39:31 PDT 2005

Don't know if you've gotten a reply--I'm probably late on this--but I
believe if you make invisible items visible in the finder, you'll see
icons in the preferences folder. Sounds like that one is corrupt. See
if you can find it and move it to the trash. I believe it is safe to
delete it as it should be recreated by the system, but I prefer placing
in the trash or copying elsewhere before deleting--just in case. HTH.