[X4U] 10.4.2 problem

Russell McGaha RussellMcGaha at direcway.com
Tue Sep 6 14:32:07 PDT 2005

Hey fellows;
     Does anyone know the pref file for auto-login; after upgrading
my desktop to 10.4 followed by the combined 10.4.2 update from
Software update, I can no longer auto login with either account
selected. I've tried the stand alone combo updater over the existing
update with no success; I'll try a new account when I get home
tonight, but since I rarely us the second admin account [for my wife
when I away and she needs to use it], I don't think a new account
will solve anything.  Also, after the update I can no longer get
Software update to work correctly, it says it can not connect [I
THINK it's error -1041] and asks to check the connect.  I can do
other Internet related things just fine.
     Anyone have any clues or experience to hand out??

Russell