[X4U] Exchange Client/Outlook

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Wed Sep 7 07:12:41 PDT 2005

I agree use the latest version of Entourage. We have an exchange server
where we work but it's buggy at best however it does "work." We also have a
pop server which is what I mostly use.

But when using the exchange server I always get a security certificate error
every time I start Entourage, nobody knows why. The PC people hove no idea
and I've found they can't support their own product on the Mac side so we're
really an after thought but I digress. Also for some unknown reason and it
just started doing this one day all my exchange server mail gets routed to
my deleted items instead of my inbox. I just manually drag it to the inbox.

I suppose the web based version of exchange works better but it's not really
any different from any other web based email.