[X4U] IP address

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Thu Sep 8 11:24:17 PDT 2005

These people (users) don't know Mac or PC.  The tech people tell them
they don't know Mac.  And I've never done it.  And if the dealer has
problems, who can I ask but this group?
It's with the answers it might be solved.  They bought a Mac G5 to
run their OS 9 software.  They asked me if they could remove OS X and
keep OS 9 :).

Paul Moortgat