[X4U] NanoPad

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri Sep 9 09:50:41 PDT 2005

I want to know if the wheel is solid state or still physical. It
looks like it's smaller than the one on the mini but not so small you
can't use it easily. There are a whole bank of eq adjustments you can
use. The determining factor on sound quality is your choice of
headphone - not the model iPod. I'm sure the sound is great.
--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Video Podcaster