[X4U] IP address

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Fri Sep 9 15:44:35 PDT 2005

They don't have to run OS 9.  It's just that a long time ago (maybe
in an other galaxy) someone has written soft for them on OS 9, and
now they're forced to OS 9.  And therefor want it for the network.
The truth is told bit by bit.  They're not computer people, they're
lab people.  Just the idea that they would remove OS X (which they
don't use) from the G5.  They just needed a faster Mac.  And when
they got the G5, OS 9 wasn't on it.  The dealer installed it for
them.  I told them it could be done afterwards.

Paul Moortgat