[X4U] The Best Way To Import CD Audio

John Richardson richards at spawar.navy.mil
Mon Sep 12 17:38:47 PDT 2005

Hello,

I was under the impression that CD's were 44Khz. So, that means that most of
the music you would want to burn would have quality limited by the existing
format.

Sort of like NTSC video being recorded onto an HDTV recorder.. You can't
recover quality that is not there physically, regardless of file format.

Correct me if I'm wrong. This seems to imply that there is no purpose in
special techniques for the general user. Ease of import is another issue of
course.

John F. Richardson