[X4U] Re: Power Mac G5 how many hard drives?

George Harvey gwil3 at charter.net
Tue Sep 13 12:33:04 PDT 2005

I found that I could only put two hard drives in my G5. However,
there is not much need for more, now that the Hitachi 7K500 SATA
drives are available. These are 500 GB drives of high quality. If you
need more, you can add all of the FireWire 800 external drives you
can afford. I have been using 3 of these that have been extremely
reliable, and without any problem, as boot drives running OS X 10.4.2.

George Harvey