[X4U] Installing Photoshop Elements 3 (Mac 10.3.9 - iBook))

Ethel Innes emacphailinnes at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 17:50:52 PDT 2005

Hi:  I put the CD in, it appears on my desktop, I click on the folder to
install it.  I get a message "There was a Mac System error (-1409)".  The
$49 Apple answer man said he could do it, something about restoring "some
defaults" if I paid.

I bought this Mac after 40 years of PCs, know nothing about the thing and
can achieve very little success anyplace.  I decided to begin by focusing on
photography using PS3, any help you can give me is greatly appreciated.
Mrs. Innes