[X4U] iChat, iSight Problems

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Tue Sep 13 20:16:41 PDT 2005

Craig, I can't speak directly about your problem. However, just
yesterday I stumbled upon this site which has a tutorial about iChat
AV and various connection issues, especially as deals with AIM 5.5

http://www.mvldesign.com/video_conference_tutorial.html#fw

I hope that's useful to you. It looks to be VERY well written.

Michael