[X4U] Switching from Safari to Firefox

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Sep 14 09:26:10 PDT 2005

Nothing to it Don. Simply open Safari Preferences and use the pop-up
menu to choose FireFox as your Default Browser - top item in the
General pane. That should make Entourage mail links go to FireFox
instead of Safari immediately.
--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Video Podcaster