[X4U] Weird drive hang on G5 after Restart

Brett Conlon brett_conlon at sonymusic.com.au
Wed Sep 14 21:32:34 PDT 2005

Ta, will keep that in mind.

I usually arrange it with the techos to just send the drive in for
replacement and I use an external FW drive on the Mac so the designer can
keep working. When I have to send the whole Mac in I have to dig out an
old production Mac (G4/500DP) and boy do they complain about the speed
difference!!! ;-D

Coj

Linda <XPressoBean at mac.com>
Sent by: x4u-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
15/09/05 02:18 PM
Please respond to "A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."