[X4U] Apple Java 1.3.1/1.4.2 release for Tiger; any feedback?

Ted Burton egburton at cableone.net
Thu Sep 15 17:23:55 PDT 2005

At 5:53 PM -0400 on 9/15/05, Wayne Clodfelter spoke about [X4U] Apple
Java 1.3.1/1.4.2 release for Tiger; any feedbac thusly:

>Has anyone installed this software update and what can you say about
>it? Thanks.

I think some sites that did not previously work with Safari, now
work. In particular for me, the payment process for my automobile
insurance would not work with Safari all the way through; there was
one place where the next step button did nothing. Now it works.
--

I am a Christian Democrat.
Jesus Christ was a Jew, and a Liberal.