[X4U] sharing iPhoto Library between startup volumes

Wayne Clodfelter wayne at troutnc.com
Sat Sep 17 10:03:21 PDT 2005

New to Tiger, I am still retaining a Panther OS on another volume.
I found that I can place an alias to my iPhoto Library folder that
resides in ~/Pictures on my Panther volume into my ~/Pictures folder
on the Tiger volume, and it works correctly, at least for now, when
running iPhoto while booted from my Tiger volume.
I added another folder of photo images to see if it would show up in
the iPhoto Library back on the other volume. Indeed it does.
Everything seems to be OK, here, but of course, YMMV.

Regards,

Wayne Clodfelter
wayne at troutnc.com