[X4U] Clearing Caches OS X ?

Randy B.Singer randy at macattorney.com
Sat Sep 17 13:50:46 PDT 2005

Vern Andrews said:

>According to MacAddict, October 2005, page 20, it is a good idea to
>clear out the caches. They specifically recommend to clear out the two
>main cache folders in Mac OS X: 1) /Library/Caches, and 2)
>/username/Library/Caches.
>
>Before I clear out all those cache folders, I thought I'd ask for
>advice.

You may want to download this free utility to make clearing several
caches quick and easy:

Yasu
http://www.jimmitchelldesigns.com/yasu.html

I know that there are several multi-function utilites that will do the
same thing, but Yasu has the advantage of being free, and also that it
doesn't have many features that can get you in serious trouble if you
don't know what they are.

Randy B. Singer

http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html