[X4U] Tiger backup packages

Wayne Clodfelter wayne at troutnc.com
Fri Sep 23 23:39:24 PDT 2005

I have the OEM version of Intech SpeedTools Utilities, which came
with Mercury Elite FW drives I purchased from OWC. One of the
utilities is called QuickBack.
Like the Ronco Showtime Rotisserie Oven (which I happen to own), I
set it and forget it.
With it I get regular, scheduled backups with no muss or fuss. Simply
intuitive and unobtrusive.

http://www.speedtools.com/STUS.shtml