[X4U] Why is iChatAgent is already red?

Eddie Hargreaves meged at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 26 21:34:46 PDT 2005

Uh, yeah, Robert, I did know, because I said so in the other thread that
actually has the word 'Dashboard' in the Subject. Just to clarify, Dashboard
is active all the time once you first launch it. You can deactivate it by
quitting the Dock, which I do whenever my widgets start taking up 60-90MB of
RAM (each).

Now back to this subject... Does anyone know why iChatAgent is almost always
listed in red in Activity Monitor? I didn't have this problem in Panther.