[X4U] remote prsentation

alexandre mac.k at a2k.ch
Tue Sep 27 16:11:37 PDT 2005

On 28 sept. 05, at 01:03, alexandre wrote:

> On 27 sept. 05, at 23:05, Robert Ashton wrote:
>

>> A friend needs to do a presentation using keynote. She was
>> wondering if she could have the presentation running on her
>> computer at work and be showing it via he internet at a company
>> that is 600 miles from here? I know using timbuktu that I can
>> control a computer in another location but this is different.
>> Sorry if this is off topic. Bob
>>

> hi bob
> your friend could save her presentation as a quick time movie, then
> upload it to a server/site. it would then be accessible to the
> company 600 miles away… in keynote you can also export as a flash
> file. i've never done this so i can't judge the results.

hello again
i just tried to export as a flash file. the result is quite good. the
transitions are ok but for a web presentation i would avoid any
unnecessary effects as these slow down considerably the whole thing,
even when the file is located on the hard drive…

alexandre
:: 12" 867mhz powerbook/ 640mb / 80gb / X.4.2 ::