[X4U] file recovery software

Linda XPressoBean at mac.com
Fri Sep 30 19:48:30 PDT 2005

On 9/30/05 3:21 PM, Philip J Robar wrote:

>> If you need a referral to a data recovery service that won't charge
>> outrageous fees, let me know.
>
> I have a relative with a physically unresponsive drive so any
> recommendations would be appreciated.

If you have a drive that won't MOUNT, you can try something like DataRescue
from Prosoft Engineering. (prosofteng.com)

It was well worth the $89 I paid for it -- recovered my whole iPhoto library
and many other files from a partition of an external firewire disk that
wouldn't show up on the desktop anymore.