[X4U] Unable to install iPhoto4 from iLife 4 CD

PJ Bearstein pj_bearstein at insightbb.com
Fri Sep 30 19:52:21 PDT 2005

						Hi all,
					        I am trying to install iPhoto 4 from the iLife 4 CD, and I
get the

"iLife cannot be installed on this computer.
This installation cannot proceed because one of the following
applications is running:
iTunes
iPhoto
iMovie
Please quit these applications." error message.

None of the three applications are open at the time of installation,
which is aborted.

Any help is appreciated.

Microsoft and Windoze: The combination that made computing dangerous.
Apple and OS X: The combination that made computing insanely great.
"VISTA" an acronym for the top five Windows problems: Viruses,
Intrusions, Spyware, Trojans and Adware.