[X4U] Tiger's Calculator.app no longer does percentages?

Eddie Hargreaves meged at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 3 17:04:16 PDT 2006

I typically wait about a week after an OS X Update is released before
installing it, but I may install 10.4.6 a little quicker than that, after
noticing this listed improvement:

- Updates Calculator so that the percentage button ("%") will no longer
divide, under certain circumstances, when you expect it to calculate
percentage‹this could happen in Mac OS X 10.4.3 through 10.4.5.

And I'm sure some of you will also appreciate this unrelated improvement:

- Disk Utility's repair permissions feature will no longer report "We are
using special permissions for..." messages.

--
Eddie Hargreaves