[X4U] Implications of Boot Camp

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Wed Apr 5 13:34:02 PDT 2006

At 9:11 PM +0200, 4/5/06, alexandre wrote:

>as for myself, 2 comments:
>-i'll be able to run that win-only cnc and cad software on my (future) mac.
>-will software developers still develop for the mac?

They will have no less of an interest tomorrow than they did yesterday.

If you request that they do Mac development, they should listen to
those that have money.

If you buy the PC version tomorrow as you did yesterday, they will do
as they did yesterday.

If you always do as you've always done, you'll always get what you've
always gotten.
--

Robert Ameeti

A liberal is someone too poor to be a capitalist, and too rich to be a communist.