[X4U] Implications of Boot Camp

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Apr 6 07:50:12 PDT 2006

But with the Parallels' Solution on an Intel Mac you can replace an
infected copy in a few seconds. So it's a non-issue any more.

<http://www.parallels.com/en/news/id,8655>

<http://www.parallels.com/en/products/workstation/mac/>

Their server is swamped so be patient.
--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster