[X4U] Implications of Boot Camp

Steve Self steveself at mac.com
Thu Apr 6 09:06:48 PDT 2006

> In my case, I would imagine booting into Windows for only 3 reasons:
>
> 1. To synchronize with my PocketPC (Windows Mobile 5 edition).

Maybe I am missing something here... If this is the senario, are you
not sync'ing only data stored in the PC partition? So all contacts
and appointments and notes have to be within the Windows OS... And
you can only view them when booted up in Windows, right?  So why not
just stay in Windows all the time?  I use iCal, Address Book, and
Mail ALL THE TIME. If I have to boot up in another OS to find a phone
number, or spend a while exporting all the info and emailing it to
another address, that I would then open up in a new-boot Windows
OS... Yuck! Throw the phone out the window!