[X4U] Parallels vs. Boot Camp

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Fri Apr 7 08:09:32 PDT 2006

At 7:50 AM -0700, 4/7/06, Kunga wrote:

>Everyone who has installed and tried Parallels Workstation 2.1 with
>XP says it's FASTER than the native dual boot speed.

Slow down Taylor. Not even Parallels marketing people are saying that
it is that fast.

They are saying: "Dramatically better than emulation, according to
Rudolph, but perhaps not quite as fast as a native Windows
environment. "Close to near-native" is how Parallels describes
performance in its press release."

http://www.macworld.com/news/2006/04/06/parallels/index.php

--

Robert Ameeti

I keep telling myself that I am a pathological liar, but I am not sure if I believe it