[X4U] iSync and two users in 1 .Mac account?

Steve Self steveself at mac.com
Fri Apr 7 13:51:30 PDT 2006

Another list reply:

"You'll be able to publish calendars, but I don't think your
wife's .mac account has any web space so she won't be able to
publish. She can subscribe to yours though. She would either have to
have her own .mac account or you would have to have a family
pack .mac account <http://www.mac.com/1/family_pack_upgrade.html>
which includes web space for each family member."

I went with the Family upgrade, as I want both of us, and perhaps
distant brother, to be able to use all the features in iCal sharing
and iSync.

Steve