[X4U] Boot Camp/Windows XP

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Sun Apr 9 10:19:38 PDT 2006

I can't speak to the keypad issue as I'm running Boot Camp on a
MacBook Pro, but the Windows key command for copying is CTRL-C, since
PC keyboards don't have a Command key. Paste is CTRL-V.

Norm
---
Norman A. Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few
pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast."
Douglas Adams