[X4U] -OT- Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2006

revDAVE coolcat at hosting4days.com
Sun Apr 9 18:04:33 PDT 2006

I am working with someone else who uses the Windows version of Intuit
QuickBooks Pro 2006. We would like to be able to exchange the  business
files on occasion so that I can also work (never at the same time of course)
on a Mac version of Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2006.

Supposedly the 2006 version allows for cross-platform file conversions which
will allow us to work easily on the two platforms.

Question: In the past, previous versions of Intuit QuickBooks on the Mac
have not gotten great reviews, So, I am wondering if anyone has any real
world experience using Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2006, and secondly if anybody
has ever tried to cross platform conversions of their files.

--
Thanks - RevDave
CoolCat at hosting4days.com
[db-lists]