[X4U] Bluetooth Mouse not working

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Wed Apr 12 08:28:22 PDT 2006

I figured out why the mouse wasn't working in case anyone cares???

Turns out it had nothing to do with Tiger or Panther home folders. It was in
the bluetooth preferences panel. There's a check box for discoverable you
need to have that checked so the computer can find and pair with the device
then you have to un check that box if you don't the mouse doesn't work.

That was it.

Richard