[X4U] Word count in Pages

Samantha Cornell samantha at netresults.biz
Thu Apr 13 19:58:16 PDT 2006

I would google this, but well...you can imagine the useless results
that come up.  Kind of makes me wish Apple would have chosen a more
obscure name.

Anyway, I'm scrambling to finish about 90 pages of writing to finish
my undergrad, and out of frustration with Word's crappy auto
formatting I moved everything over to Pages, only to find out that I
can't do a word count to save my life.

I truly do not want to go back over to Word...is it possible to do a
word count in Pages?  Have I missed something simple in my exhaustion-
induced delirium?

Thanks!

Samantha