[X4U] neo office

Dennis Thompson II dlthompsonii at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 05:52:07 PDT 2006

It is a java app.  I think your best bet would be to check their web site
and post a question or two in their forums.

I don't know for sure, but it seems that it should.  Personally, I use the
Mac X-11 version on both my PPC machines because they are in step with the
latest stable releases from OO.org while NeoOffice is a usually a step or
two behind.  It also allows me to keep my two WinXP machine in step as well
as far as OO goes.

I hope you find your answer.  I've used both and they both work well.

D. 'Sky' T.

On 4/18/06, Mitchell Senft <ms53 at optonline.net> wrote:

> Runs on Macintels or no?
>
> Thanks,